Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Little BonQuiQui



I just felt like sharing with you what is probably my favorite video on all of YouTube. It's not, you know, 100% appropriate, but we quote it all the time at my house. When something is not to their liking, Will and Katie like to say, "Security! This mommy needs to go. Needs. To. Go." (And then last week when we were flying, Katie got so excited about going through the security checkpoint, she went into full BonQuiQui mode.)

Back at the beginning of the summer, I broke the keyboard tray that pulls out from under my desk. After months of typing with the stupid thing resting in my lap, I finally got another one and asked Scott to install it for me. I didn't think it was going to be a big production, but he assured me it was much too big a project for a weeknight, what with having to "assemble the tray, find the drill, make the holes..." I was about to get annoyed with his unwillingness when he finished up with "...no, you can have a Coke." I just cracked up.

With Will and Katie both taking after me in the chatterbox category, you can imagine how often I get the opportunity to say "You see me tryin' to have a conversation here? Don't interrupt. Rude." Since we all have the same sense of humor, it's actually a more effective way for me to get my point across.

No comments: