Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Rogers

Mr. McFeely's video
(sorry, you'll just have to click it. I've tried 3 times already to put it here and YouTube just isn't feeling neighborly.)

Today would have been Mr. Rogers' 80th birthday. We celebrated by taking cinnamon raisin bread to our neighbors. By the way, is it me or does Mr. McFeely look exactly the same as he did in the 70's?? And didn't it just make your heart happy to see Trolley and the gang?

In other news, today was also the first day of spring. I have really been looking forward to spring this year, so we had a playdate with some friends to celebrate. I had planned to do a little spring craft, eat some spring snacks (like, um, asparagus??) and play at the park across the street. Unfortunately, today we had "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore" gale winds, so we pretty much had to stay in. And eat brownies. I'll post pictures of our cute spring craft tomorrow.

Today was a very, very good day.

No comments: