Sunday, June 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday, week of June 11


Monday Crockpot lasagna. I'll be using Scott's sauce and regular sized noodles, broken to fit, but otherwise doing it like this
Tuesday Raspberry Grilled Chicken off Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee on the Food Network. She didn't use optional vodka on the show, by the way, so don't think that's why I went running to download the recipe!
Wednesday Scott's favorite Crockpot Chicken I would not normally make this two weeks in a row, but he asked so sweetly! Last week, William said it was the best-tasting chicken ever, and when you get a compliment like that from him, you just naturally want to serve it again as soon as humanly possible.
Thursday Red Beans & Rice with turnip greens and cornbread, y'all. This recipe is pretty close to the way I make it.
Friday Every Man for Himself! I'm the host of our monthly stamp club this month and I'll be cooking all day to get ready for it.
Saturday Out to Dinner with my parents!

Check out Laura's blog at I'm an Organizing Junkie for lots more menu ideas!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohh, raspberry grilled chicken sounds delicious!! Have a great week.

Mama Nirvana said...

Thanks for posting menu ideas. I am always at a loss. The chicken recipe is one of my friend's favorites, and she makes it every time we come over for dinner.

Amy

Ramona said...

Thanks for leave a comment on my blog. Your the First Non-family member to post!!! I like the sound of the Raspberry Grilled Chicken. You'll have to tell us how is is.

Betsy said...

The crock pot chicken looks good. The picture looks like it is served over noodles. Is that the way you make it?

Wendy said...

Actually, I serve it over rice and crush a couple of Ritz crackers over the top of each serving. It's reminiscent of the old favorite poppy-seed chicken that way. My silly husband says that the dish is so creamy that it really needs the contrast of the crunchy crackers. He's right, of course, but it makes me laugh that he's so adament about it!

Christi said...

It sounds wonderful. Have a great week!

Sandra said...

Great menu, thanks for sharing.

♥Sandra♥

Menu Plan

Renee said...

Great meals! Thanks for sharing.

MamaTeeThree said...

Thank you, thank you for linking that chicken recipe! My family will love it and I fully intend to try it very soon. I'm always on the lookout for good crockpot recipes since we can't use our stove right now. This sounds yummy...