Sunday, September 03, 2006

Looking forward to September

1. I plan to read for pleasure this month. I started How I Stole Her Husband by Liz Ireland yesterday, and I have 3 more books on the way from PaperbackSwap.com

2. I plan to work out consistently, at least 4 days a week. (starting, um, tomorrow) Scott crunched some numbers and we can join the Y in October. William is so excited!

3. I plan to resume scrapbooking and cardmaking. I will make at least four pages that just rock my world, and I will participate in Katrice's card swap. Also my Library of Memories class at Big Picture Scrapbooking resumes this week!

4. MOPS starts back up on Monday the 11th, and I'm going into this year excited and with a good attitude. Unless I am mistaken, Lona is the only one in my group that I already know.

No comments: