Friday, February 25, 2011

8 Things To Know About Will


8 Things To Know About Will, originally uploaded by Wendy.A.
The challenge was to scrap a list, and this was a list of things I had written a couple of years ago when Will turned 8.

I'm not at all sure how I feel about this layout. Even blaming some of it on the horrible iPhone picture of it, I have to admit I'm not feeling great love for this one. I got the idea to use a bunch of tags from something I saw in Elsie Flannigan's book, 52 Scrapbooking Challenges. Her style is super-doodly (that was even fun to type. Now say it out loud: super-doodly!) and random. On the scrapbook style spectrum, I fall much closer to the Cathy Zielske (Clean and Simple Scrapbooking and Clean and Simple Scrapbooking The Sequel) end than the Elsie Flannigan end.

So, yeah, overall, having 8 different snippets of the list sneezed all over the layout kind of stresses me out. Lesson learned. But isn't the patterned paper adorable??

No comments: