Thursday, July 17, 2008

Using blog tags as journaling prompts.

I just saw this on a scrapbooking blog written by Katie the Scrapbook Lady. How I would love to be known even as *a* scrapbook lady!! Since I have plans to scrapbook tomorrow, I thought I'd tag myself and see if a page idea develops.

1. What’s your latest addiction?
Staying up late to have the house to myself. I need a new addiction, though. This burning the candle at both ends business is for the birds.

2. What are you listening to?
At this very moment? The house is rattling because one of the kids either jumped or fell off my bed on the floor right above me.

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
12:30. See number 1. (I never read ahead on these things and always seem to repeat an answer at least once.)

4. Who were you with last Friday night?
I actually don't remember. I'm sure it was Scott, Will & Katie, but I don't remember what we did.

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Most definitely.

6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?
As soon as humanly possible.

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
I was making breakfast. That is extraordinarily early around here, by the way.

8. What radio station do you listen to the most?
WGTS 91.9. It's a local Christian station and we all love it, so there's no fighting over the radio.

9. What was the reason you last cried?
Two days ago. I found out a friend's young daughter is in a coma. {Praying for you, Vivi!!}

10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
Not knowingly.

11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?
Using my email inbox for this one, it's a response to an email I sent out asking people to pray for a miracle for Vivi.

12. Where was the last coffee shop you went to?
It could only be Starbucks. And I was probably going in just to drag Scott out.

13. What type of outfit are you wearing?
Navy shorts and a pink top. Super casual & comfy today.

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
Watching Tivo and writing.

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
My hunky husband.

18. Will you be driving in a year?
Apparently this is a tag for teens or the elderly. Um, yeah. Barring something extremely unforeseen, I will continue to run my ballet and TaeKwonDo taxi service.

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
A strawberry smoothie with Yoplait yogurt. I got a different brand at the store last night and my smoothie this morning wasn't as yummy. As a result, I've been a little "off" all day.

20. When did your last hug take place?
After their swim lessons, Katie hugged me, dripping wet.

22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”?
Actually, my phrase is, "I tell you this with all love and affection..." Not that it's any less annoying, I'm sure.

23. Do you drink tea?
Occasionally. I like the raspberry herbal from Harney & Sons.

24.Have you ever been arrested?
Heavens, no.

25. Have you ridden in someone else’s car today?
No. I haven't even ridden in my own car today.

26. Have you made a mistake this past week?
No, of course not. (roll eyes.)

27. Who was the last person you texted?
Maria. Also about Vivi. I am not much of a texter, but her voicemail wasn't picking up. Mostly because I had one of her digits wrong.

28. Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes.

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
Under the influence of luv. (cracking myself up over here.)

30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
She's my sister from another mother (and probably the only person on the www who will get that.)

No comments: