Friday, July 18, 2008

Praise You in this storm



Most of the people who read this blog are grieving today. There are really no words to express what any of us are feeling. I know Vivi is safe and content in the arms of Jesus, and it's pretty much impossible to be sad about that. It is when I think of Kate that the grief just overwhelms me.

The lyrics to this song have been running through my mind, especially "Every tear I've cried,
You hold in your hand
You never left my side
and though my heart is torn
I will praise You in this storm."

Please continue to keep Kate, Josh, Lucy & Kara in your prayers as they mourn the loss of their precious Vivi.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are not only with Vivi's family, but yours and anyone else that knew her as well. Give your kids a little extra love today.

Laurie