Monday, January 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Monday - Ham and macaroni & cheese
Tuesday - Scott's favorite crock-pot chicken
Wednesday - out to eat/church
Thursday - Spaghetti & Meatballs with Italian Salad (I found a YUMMY salad dressing fairly close to the incredible dressing I was craving from Ricado's here) <---fixed link
Friday - Marlboro Man's Second-Favorite Sandwiches. Only without the sandwich part.
Saturday - Meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Sunday - Breakfast for dinner

Laura hosts MPM at orgjunkie.com where you can lose large chunks of your day clicking through everybody's menus. But if you're smart about it, you can plan your menus through March 2010, just from what's posted today.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Great menu! Scott's fav chicken sounds really good. I've bookmarked it... thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh no, you just made me realize what a horrible person I am. I actually forgot about menu planning this week. How on earth can that happen??? I LOVE food, and my family needs to eat. It must be psychological.

*hangs head in shame*

Your week looks great. I tried to click on the dressing link, and it linked me to someone's g-mail that I obviously can't get to. Could be just me, I tend to screw the simplest of things up!

Unknown said...

My blog is demanding your attention. Hippity-hop, hurry hurry!