Wednesday, November 22, 2006

"The key to airpower

Scott frequently says, "...is flexibility." In the last week or two, several things have changed. Some for the better: the Air Force is changing the length of CONUS assignments from 3 years to 4, so we won't have to move this summer. We are pretty dang happy about that.

That changes our Christmas plans, and I have really mixed feelings about that. I always look forward to spending Christmas with Scott's family, and William, in particular, has been over-the-moon excited for months. "My cousins, my cousins!!!!" Scott's reasoning is that going over the summer would be better because we'll have bajillions of things to do, as opposed to being limited to indoor activities only over Christmas. I know he's right, but I've never been one to delay gratification.


(Post cut short due to screaming heathens running through Nana's house.)

1 comment:

Mama Nirvana said...

I was bummed too. Especially since Brand and Nikole will BOTH be there. I need to email you soon because I have stuff to discuss. Looking forward to a summer visit, though, and I can't tell you how happy I was to hear that you get to stay put for another year. Kelly shared that news today.

Love, Amy