Wednesday, April 07, 2010

First Day of School--2009

Don't panic, there hasn't been a glitch in the time-space continuum. It is still 2010.

I recently had a chance to finish a couple of scrapbook pages that have been languishing half-completed for far too long. These pages are from our first day of this school year. I have been doing handprints and signatures on the first day of school for a couple of years, but I may have to discontinue the handprint because Will's is about to take over the whole page!

I tend to follow a formula for this type of page--questionnaire, photo, handprint & signature--and because of that I didn't put a whole lot of effort into design elements or embellishing. Hopefully the cute kiddos can carry the page on their own. ;)


1 comment:

Susan said...

LOVE this idea. Since we're about to start 1st days of school, what a great tradition! (of course, the start of our "must-take-blue-bonnet-pictures-each-spring" tradition was followed the next year with a drought and freakish absence of any and all flowers....but I should really keep trying traditions, right?)