Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, March 15


Monday - Crockpot Cubed Steak with mashed potatoes and carrots. I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to this meal. This stuff is goooood.

Tuesday - Tacos, pinto beans, homemade salsa and guacamole. Always a crowd-pleaser!

Wednesday - It's St. Patrick's Day and I've searched far and wide for a festive Irish dish that would be a hit with my family. Alas, nothing. So we'll be having Lucky Charms for breakfast and getting Shamrock Shakes from McDonald's at some point during the day and having regular old Lemon Cream Pasta with Chicken for dinner

Thursday - out to dinner

Friday - Fish of some sort. I'm thinking Sole Meuniere would be extremely elegant, and Katie is usually game to try a new dish if it is endorsed by Julia Child. (I mean, really; what 7 year old isn't?)

Saturday - Scott's choice, because he's cooking it.

Be sure to check out all the other menu plans at OrgJunkie.com

No comments: