Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August Card Swap


I'm lucky enough to be part of a monthly stamp club that my Stampin' Up demonstrator Katrice has. (You can see Katrice's blog here). I joined this group three years ago and have stayed with them even though I now live a jillion miles away. August is my month to host, which I'm doing "live via satellite" with help from my friend Angie who is catering the event for me.

Anyway, this is the card I sent for the card swap. The name of the floral stamp set is "Painted Posies" a hostess set from (gulp) 2006, and the sentiment is from the "Sincere Salutations" set. The ink and paper colors are Sage Shadow, Rose Red and Regal Rose. (If you follow Kristina Werner's color challenges, you know exactly where I got that combo!) This two-step stamping is a pain in the patootie not my favorite technique.

Next time I'm in my stamp room, I will try to find my July card swap entry to show you. It won a Major Award.

No comments: