Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

Today will go down in my Top Ten Greatest Days Ever. How often do you get to say that? (OK, smart aleck, you're right. Ten times. Thank you.) It is technically 1:24 am, the day following my Great Day, but I haven't been to bed yet, so it still counts as Monday. Woo-hoo, my Great Day has bonus hours!!

I am having a day that makes me want to sing loud, happy songs in a loud, happy voice. I am having a day where I cannot seem to stop smiling. Seriously. I just tried to stop and before I could start typing again, oops, I was smiling. Broadly.

You know what's really funny? It rained *all* day today. I couldn't find my keys (car and house) so I had to splash through the muddy space between our garage and the neighbors' to break into the garage so I could run errands in the rain while leaving the house unlocked. I still have not found my keys. I even had somebody drop by unexpectedly to inspect our house, which was, um, looking particularly lived in. And yet, I'm beaming.

To the person who made today one of the Top Ten Greatest Days Ever: I just want you to know that I am so proud of you and I love you so so so much.

No comments: