Saturday, August 11, 2007

Couch to 5K, week two

In the interest of accountability and full disclosure, I have decided to post on Saturday how well I stuck to my workout plan the previous week. This will, of course, be of virtually no interest to anyone reading this blog, but I know myself well enough to know that the looming threat of having to publicly admit to doing 0 out of 3 workouts will motivate me.

The program calls for three workouts, and I am proud to report that I completed all three this week. *** <---three gold stars for me!

I am hoping to add in weight training a la Body for Life at some point, but we're starting school this week, so let's just stick with Couch to 5K for the time being, shall we?

4 comments:

Ramona said...

Congrats!!!! I know you can do it!

Susan said...

You are a bonafide STUD! Good for you... I would have to admit to 0 of 3, so I need to pick it up on the ol' "sis-as-long-distance-workout-partner" gig or else I'll get replaced. Are you running outside or on the treadmill at home? When do you run? I'm so proud of you!

Michelle said...

You can do it! I was thinking of doing the same program. I just need to make time in my schedule. I will do anything besides exercise. LOL!

Mama Nirvana said...

I love that program...wish I would have known you were starting, as I would have loved to do it along with you (as I have started and stopped so many times before).

Amy